Monday, February 12, 2007

Oh God, It's Full of Snow


Had I known I was going to look like this....
Wasn't that shocking, really.
This IS shocking. Skiing without falling.


She never did figure out how to stop completely.
Note: Excellent posture.


Yes, Jay and Eun Byul finally dragged us out to go skiing. I don't look as bad as I thought, but I do look more than a bit dorky. Nok looks like an old lady in those baggy ski pants. Was fun. I only crashed about half a dozen times. Maybe the next trip will yield more backbreaking accidents. Note my excellent posture while skiing.


For people who can't ski, we look pretty confident here.


Also note that we skiied from 12-4 in the morning. Yes, land of the night skiing. Korea.

Back to Seoul the big city. Excellent pics of Seoul and ski courtesy of Jay.



No comments: